The paperchase is STILL on! The social worker came for our Home Study visit this month and she interviewed us all as a family, the boys as a group, and Mike and I individually. The boys were so nervous -- Sullivan COULD NOT sit still and he couldn't quit smiling:). Sawyer volunteered to take the lead, which eased some of the pressure for Hagan and Sullivan. They were all wonderful and were very open to talking with Stacie. Stacie thinks they're great boys (and they are) -- I couldn't be more proud!
- 9/5/06 -- Mike applied for passport
- 9/7/06 -- Jana applied for passport
- 9/13/06 -- Home Study Visit with the Family (a lot of nervous energy leading up to this -- you never know what Sullivan might say:)!
- 9/15/06 -- Home Study sent by Adoption Assistance for Review
- 9/19/06 -- Home Study by me and changes forwarded for final copy
- 9/25/06 -- CCAI approved our Home Study! It will be in the mail tomorrow!!