Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Brown Eyes and Little Brown Boots

We were getting ready to head out to the pumpkin patch last Saturday and Oakley was so thrilled with her new boots that I had to get some photos before we even left the house. She was ready to pose!

"CUUUTE boots," she exclaimed happily as she zipped up her boots. She had a little extra kick in her step as she sashayed through the house that morning.

Cute just happens to be one of her favorite adjectives right now and she uses it to describe her daddy's tie, her brother's artwork, my purse, and anything else that catches her fancy.

All day long she'd look down at her feet and let me know just how much she appreciated her new boots.

"I like a boots, Mama,".

I know, baby girl.

I'm so glad that a pair of little brown boots can light up your day.

7 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE girl and pretty brown eyes that light up my day!
Laine

Cynthia said...

That precious baby!

Lisa said...

Found your blog from the Ferrill's.
Oakley is a beautiful little girl. I love all the photos.

Anonymous said...

To cute!!!! I love the updates.

Lilly

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a sweet girl you have! Love the little brown boots! Oakley is right, they are CUTE!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Leslie said...

Boy is she a cutie. When do you want to get the girls together?????? I can't wait to meet this sweet girl.

tiffany said...

What a lovely girl you have! As I poked around on your site I started to have those longings to return to China...just...one...more...time. Oh no. LOL