Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oakley's Growing Up

We received new measurements from our agency today and our baby girl is growing up WITHOUT US. Why must it take so long to process the paperwork?!?! When I first saw her face she was just 22 months old. Now she's 29 months old and I want to be there to celebrate each and every milestone!

Here's how she measures up:

Height: 87 cm (34.25 inches)

Weight: 15 kg (33 lbs)

Chest Circumference: 51 cm (20 inches)

Feet Length: 14 cm (5.5 inches)

According to the American CDC Growth Charts, she ranks in the 25th percentile in height and in the 90th percentile in weight. The orphanages tend to clothe the babies in MANY layers for warmth, and I'm not sure if she was weighed with or without those layers. Regardless, she seems to be pretty healthy!

I think she's probably wearing a size 3T, and of the few things I've purchased for her wardrobe, this is the size I've been buying. I wish I could freeze time until we reach her!

No comments: